Reenrollment for Current Families
It is re-enrollment time!
Each family will have received an email with Sycamore re-enrollment instructions as well as a personalized Tuition Billing Worksheet for the 2017-2018 school year.
Please remember that the discounted family registration fee of $25 (as shown on your worksheet) is contingent upon payment of the re-enrollment fees (registration and book fees) and completion of each document found on Sycamore and linked below and by Wednesday 17th. On Thursday, May 18th, the family registration fee increases to $100.
If you need financial aid, please know that you must apply each year and it is a two-step process (FACTS Grant & Aid and CCS Application). The deadline for current families to apply for financial aid is May 17th.
- Child Information Record (for each child age 12 and under) (Field Fillable using Adobe Reader)
- Emergency Medical Consent Form (one per child) (Field Fillable using Adobe Reader). Please hover your mouse over each field to see the required information.
- Tuition Payment Selection Form
- Parent/Guardian Agreement (one per family)
- Pick-Up Authorization List (one per family) (K-4th grade only) to the school office.
(Parents of preschool students only will receive a packet from the office and will not need to download and print these forms).
If you have any questions, contact the office 269-965-5560, or email us at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to a great 2017-2018 school year!
The CCS Office Team